From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, December 28, 2018

Don't be Deceived


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:13 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given authority over all flesh, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 17:2 (NKJV)

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.” Mark 13:21-23 (NKJV)

Mark 13:21-23 is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  Don’t be deceived.  I have told you all things beforehand.”  Everything one needs to know about Jesus is in the [Bible].  False christs and false prophets,” false teachings thrive, when the people stop trusting the [Bible]. 

When Jesus comes again, and He will, you don’t want to be found not believing in Him.  Settle the matter prior to taking your last breathe here on the earth.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment