From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

In the Bible


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given authority over all flesh, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 17:2 (NKJV)

And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples (although the number of the names was about a hundred and twenty), and said, “Men and brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus; for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry.” Acts 1:15-17 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Bible scholars can’t understand how after 3 ½ years there was only 120 followers of Jesus.”  The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  The speaker went on to say, about the 120, “That’s hardly a mega church.” 

We know the 3 ½ years is referring to the length of Jesus’ earthly ministry.  The “about a hundred and twenty,” the number of those with “Peter.” 

These so called “Bible scholars,” seem to have interviewed every single person that witnessed Jesus’ earthly ministry for themselves in order to know the exact count of followers.  What are we to make of their assumption?  I “can’t understand” why anyone would say “after 3 ½ years there was only 120 followers of Jesus,” as that is not what the [Bible] says.  Saying things are in the [Bible] when they’re not, leads people to believe things that are not actually said in the [Bible].

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment