From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Believing Jesus is The Son of God


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Whoever believes in” Jesus, “should not perish but have everlasting life.”  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”  This is the gospel; which if you [truly] believe, you will be saved.

“So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.”  - Anthanasian Creed.

The Son is God,” this is the Anthanasian Creed which believing in it will not lead you to salvation.

Keep in mind the words “the Son is God” found in the Anthanasian Creed, are not found in the [Bible].  Also note, the Anthanasian Creed wouldn’t exist, if not for the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible].

Which would you say is [Biblical] trustworthy?  Believe and confess according to the [Scriptures], “Jesus is the Son of God” or the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”?

As one who loves Jesus, and not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say rejecting the Anthanasian Creed is like [truly] believing “Jesus is the Son of God,” they’re both the safest thing one could do.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment