From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Let Me Take You on a Journey


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of the Faithful and True Witness, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Revelation 3:14 (NKJV)

Let me take you on a journey through [Scripture] to show you Jesus is the Son of God.

“You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, Jesus is “going to the Father,” and He tells us His “Father is greater than” Jesus.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV) 

Jesus at this time has “not yet ascended to My Father,” His Father.  Jesus’ God and Father, and Jesus’ brethren’s God and Father, are one and the same, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:9-11 (NKJV)

Jesus “was taken up” ascended to His God and, Father.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “All things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  1 Corinthians 15:24-28 (NKJV)

In “the end, when” Jesus “delivers the kingdom to” His “God the Father,” “the Son Himself” Jesus “will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that” Jesus’ “God may be all in all.”

It is my prayer that this is crystal clear to you.  Now let’s see what the Anthanasian Creed has to say.

“And in this Trinity none is before or after other; none is greater or less than another; But the whole persons are coeternal together, and coequal:” -Anthanasian Creed

This does not agree with John 14:28, “for My Father is greater than I.”  It also doesn’t agree with “the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all” in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.  Jesus is, “the Son” of God.

The doctrine of “this Trinity” and “none is greater or less than another,” is from the Anthanasian Creed which believing in it will not lead you to salvation, and which wouldn’t exist if not for the Anthanasian Creed.

Which would you say is [Biblical] trustworthy?  Believing Jesus’ “Father is greater than” Jesus or “this Trinity” that “none is greater or less than another”?

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

As one who loves Jesus, and not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the Anthanasian Creed is not an option.  Whoever believes in” Jesus, “this same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”  They will be saved.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment