From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Anthanasian Creed is Not Divine


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

I know “Not everyone who says to” Jesus, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of” Jesus’ “Father in heaven.”  With that said, I treat the so called “bible scholar” differently than those that place their trust in them.  I treat bible scholars just like I would the person that openly rejects the [Bible] altogether.  How do you treat them?  Everyone deserves to be heard but when it comes to the eternal destination of one’s soul the boundaries have been set solely by the [Bible]. 

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.  Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

Don’t get me wrong “whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.”  I love it when people mention Jesus’ name.  I know it’s an opportunity for me to spread the good news that Jesus is “the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through” Jesus.  When the so called “bible scholar” says the [Bible] supports the Anthanasian Creed however, that stirs a different emotion in me.  The opportunity for me to spread the good news is still there but I know I’m up against sixteen hundred plus years’ worth of false teachings (the Anthanasian Creed was birthed in 325-AD).  I’m confident God has energized me to bring His light to this false teaching.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

How does one know the God and Father of Jesus’ brethren is the same as Jesus’ God and Father?  They trust Jesus.  Jesus said,” I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  Jesus’ brethren’s God and Father and Jesus’ God and Father are one and the same.  This is Jesus’ “Father in heaven.”

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found Him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” He answered and said; “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.” John 9:35-37 (NKJV)

How does one know Jesus is “the Son of God”?  They trust Jesus.  Jesus said, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”

Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:42-43 (NKJV)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

How does one know “whoever believes in” Jesus, will be with Jesus “in Paradise”?  They trust Jesus.  Jesus tells us “whoever believes in Him” “shall be with” Him, “in Paradise.”

Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

How does one know that “who believes that Jesus is the Son of God,” “overcomes the world”?  They trust the [Bible].

The [Bible] doesn’t say one must believe Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are one and the same in order to be saved.  Unfortunately, people listen to those that have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed.  Yet according to those that have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed, the words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible].  This in of itself proves “the Son is God,” is [totally] based on man’s understanding of the [Scriptures] and not God’s.  Simply the Anthanasian Creed is worldly, not divine.

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say “he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God,” “overcomes the world.”

We need to trust the [Bible]!!

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment