From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Bible is Easy


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Debbie is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Catherine is not.  Catherine enters the local coffee shop and the only seat available is at the same table where Debbie is typing away on the computer.  Catherine approaches Debbie.

“Excuse me.  Is this seat taken?” asked Catherine.

Without lifting her head, Debbie replied politely, “Not at all.  Feel free to sit there if you like.”

“Thank you so much,” said Catherine.  “I’ll go get my coffee.”

Catherine returns with coffee in hand.  Not wanting to disturb Debbie Catherine sits and remains silent.  Minutes go by and not a word is said by either of them. 

Leaning slightly back and with a great sigh of relief, “That’s a great place to stop,” says Debbie.

“This is a great cup of coffee,” said Catherine.  “You haven’t touched yours.”

After Debbie carefully takes a sip of coffee, “I get it extra hot just for that reason.  Once I get to typing I’m oblivious to what’s going on around me.  It’s so easy to lose track of time.  I’m working on a lesson plan.”

Catherine takes a sip of coffee and looking relaxed as ever, says, “I have plenty of time.  You can run it by me if you like.  I’m Catherine.”

“I’m Debbie and that’s very nice of you.  I’ll run my opening question by you.  I’m a Christian.  I’ve been invited to teach a class at one of the local Christian schools.  Are you a Christian?”

“I am,” replied Catherine.  “I’m on my way to visit my parents.  I should arrive by the grace of God and one more coffee stop.  I was curious about what you were doing but now I’m excited about playing a part in it.  This must be a divine appointment!”

“I have about twenty minutes to spare,” explained Debbie.  “It never ceases to amaze me how people can say they believe the Bible but allow for the cares of this world to dictate how they’re to live their lives.  It’s out of control.”

“It’s unbelievable.  Pure evil,” replied Catherine sadly.  “There’s a lot of people saying we’re created in the image of God, but they have no respect for others.  They’re rejecting the Bible.  I understand how easy it is to lose track of time.  I am a long talker.  What is your opening question?”

“Oh sorry.  That was my fault Catherine.  I realize I changed the subject.  But I’m curious about this rejecting the Bible.” asked Debbie.  “We are God’s children.”

“Only because we’ve chosen to believe in Jesus,” said Catherine.  “We can’t forget Adam and Eve’s fall in the Garden of Eden.  Have you invited Jesus into your heart, to be both Lord and Savior of your life?  It’s the only way to make things right.”

“I have,” replied Debbie.  “Our priority should be to treat others as created in the image of God and in need of a Savior if that be the case.”

“I agree 100%.  The Bible is easy, providing we submit to it,” said Catherine with a smile.  “How about we both take a sip of coffee and then I want to hear that opening question of yours.”

After Debbie and Catherine put their coffee’s down, Debbie says, “The question is directed towards the unsaved.  My opening question.  Are you prepared to explain the significance of the doctrine of the trinity to a potential convert to Christianity?”

“The Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity, had nothing to do with my becoming a follower of Jesus Christ,” explained Catherine with great confidence.  “I would keep to the Bible where believing in Jesus is all you need to be saved.  Man made the Anthanasian Creed and man can change it.”

Both Debbie and Catherine are saved, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.      

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment