From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, February 8, 2019

Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ


Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Jesus spoke these words, lifting up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.  And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:2-3 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, The only true God,” “You have sent” Jesus.

He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a commandwhat I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.” John 12:48-50 (NKJV)

The only true God gave” Jesus “a command, what” Jesus “should say and what” Jesus “should speak.” 

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Jesus speaks of “the Father,” He’s referring to His God, “My God” and His Father, “My Father.”

If you’re telling people not to lean on their own understanding of the [Bible], then you shouldn’t give them reason to believe the doctrine of the “Trinity.”  The doctrine of the “Trinity” wouldn’t exist, if not for the Anthanasian Creed.  These words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible].  The verses above, John 17:2-3, 12:48-50 and 20:17, show that “just as the Father has told Me, so I speak,”the only true God” told Jesus to speak these things.

Does anyone [really] accept that unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved?  I wouldn’t give it a second thought, if I were you.  There’s plenty of people mentioned in the [Bible], saved according to the [Scriptures], who have no knowledge whatsoever of the doctrine of the “Trinity.”

“For I say to you, among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.” Luke 7:28 (NKJV)

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundation of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.

And the keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill himself. But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no harm, for we are all here.”

Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:25-31 (NKJV)

There is no question in our minds that “John the Baptist” and “the keeper of the prison” are saved.  The Anthanasian Creeds false “method of salvation” began in, 325-AD.  Well after these people were saved.  Replacement theology is all the Anthanasian Creed amounts to.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment