From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Have You Been Duped?


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of the Faithful and True Witness, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Revelation 3:14 (NKJV)

The last place to look for God’s plan of salvation, is where one has to believe the doctrine of the “Trinity,” the Anthanasian Creed.  If you are teaching unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved, you are teaching things about the [Bible] that just aren’t true.  If you believe the Anthanasian Creed is a sound doctrine, you’ve been duped.  The doctrine of the “Trinity” wouldn’t exist, if not for the Anthanasian Creed that didn’t appear until 325-AD.

The Anthanasian Creed has been handed down from one generation to the next, by those that have chosen to believe it, and nothing has caused more people to turn away from [Biblical] truths than its false teachings. 

Speaking from experience, those defending the Anthanasian Creed and thus the doctrine of the “Trinity,” believe they’re doing the right thing.  If they only knew how wrong it is to say to someone, unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved? 

If you should find yourself unwilling to say the person is saved, it’s time for you to give the Anthanasian Creed a closer look my friend.  As one who loves Jesus, I’d say, knowing Jesus’ shed blood on a cross paved the way, the person is saved.  When we trust the [Bible] to be more than sufficient enough as is, the Anthanasian Creed amounts to nothing.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment