From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, August 25, 2017

"But who do you say that I am?"

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, in the midst of a lengthy prayer, “Jesus Christ, be the center of this church.”  Just prior to this pastor’s prayer, he took the listening audience on a wonderful tour of the New Testament, centered on Yeshua’s earthly ministry.

If someone who didn’t know this pastor was present that day, they would have left knowing what they heard came straight from the inspired word of God.  Those knowing the pastor teaches Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” as being one and the same, also left knowing what they just heard came straight from the inspired word of God as well. 

Everything was said and done in thirty minutes, and the pastor gave no reason to believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” existed at all.  His message was straight from the inspired word of God, and it was all about the significance of Jesus being the Son of God.  I gave God thanks for every word this pastor had to say, within that thirty minute span of course.  The pastor praying for “Jesus Christ” to “be the center of this church,” is certainly a step in the right direction.  Getting rid of the Anthanasian Creed would be the next [best] thing to do.

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is also called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:25-26 (NKJV)

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:’” Revelation 2:18 (NKJV)

It’s comforting to know the inspired word of God leaves me no choice but to give God thanks whenever I hear someone saying Yeshua is “I who speak to you am He,” Messiah.  The “Son of God”.  Giving the inspired word of God the final say does guarantee it’s the right thing to do, 100% of the time.  Those looking to “slip” the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” into the “mix” however, are left with a 0% chance of it being the [Biblically] correct thing to do.

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:13-16 (NKJV)

You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,” agrees with John 4:25-26 and Revelation 2:18, not the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” isn’t the [Biblically] correct answer to Yeshua’s question to Peter, “But who do you say that I am”.  “The Son is God” was first introduced to the public in 325-AD.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” in 1 Peter 1:3 certainly doesn’t give any reason to believe “our Lord Jesus Christ” is the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”.

Peter doesn’t support the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” in his writings.  Unless you believe Peter says one thing in one place only to contradict it in another, it must be so.

There’s no need for me to be concerned about who Messiah Yeshua is, He’s the Son of God.  Yeshua’s earthly ministry is well documented, available for all to read, and I totally trust the inspired word of God.

So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.”

He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My sheep.”

He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.” John 21:15-17 (NKJV) 

Knowing the Anthanasian Creed [is] the high priest of all false doctrine, Yeshua’s encounter with Peter in John 21:15-17 helps me in so many ways.  Yeshua’s encounter with Peter then, keeps me on the path that’s leading [straight] to the kingdom of God.

When Yeshua asked Peter, three times mind you, “Do you love Me,” I see it as Yeshua asking me the exact same question.  I’m certainly not comparing myself to Peter here, but like Peter I’ve let Yeshua down at times.

How could I say, as Peter did each time, “You know that I love You,” if I’m teaching the only way for a person to be [Biblically] saved contradicts Peter’s writings?     

Make no mistake about it my friends, the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation has absolutely everything to do about nothing.   

God bless.
In His Care… Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment