From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, August 10, 2017

The "Biblical Scholar"

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “We should commit ourselves to two thousand years of biblical scholarship.” 

The pastor is saying we should commit ourselves to the teachings of those seen as being “biblically” correct, specifically those who have “studied” the Bible for the last 2000 years or so.  In actuality he’s saying we must commit ourselves to those that agree with him.  This pastor gave no reason to believe otherwise.

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua it [is] my obligation to tell you, giving the inspired word of God the final say eliminates any possibility of anyone being called a “biblical scholar”.  A true follower of the [Biblical] Yeshua maybe, but never a “biblical scholar”.  By the way, this pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed which is the high priest of all false doctrines.  What he believes and teaches are based on the works of the so called “biblical scholars.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment