From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Missing The Point

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.  No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.” John 15:14-15 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor quoting John 15:14-15.  It came within the first three minutes of a thirty minute program.

I don’t know what version of the bible this pastor is using here, he didn’t say, but instead of “servants” and “servant” he used “slaves” and “slave”.  It was clear to him and a number of “bible scholars” before him that “servants” and “servant” in John 15:14-15 was “misleading”.  By the way, none of these so called “bible scholars” are found in the inspired word of God.  The pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

The majority of the thirty minute program was spent on how “slaves” and “slave” agreed with a specific “Greek” word which according to this pastor and those “bible scholars” was key to interpreting John 15:14-15 correctly. 

Little did this pastor know that in his effort to make a single point, he missed out on an opportunity to show the listening audience why the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” just cannot be Messiah Yeshua who happens to be the Son of God.

With the hopes of this pastor spending less time on the significance of a single “Greek” word, and more on what’s actually written in the inspired word of God, I listened to the entire thirty minute program.  Other than him reading it aloud from the get go, the pastor never did bring attention to “for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you” in John 15:14-15.

For all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you” presents a serious problem for the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”.  I give the person teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation as a “biblical truth,” a 0% chance of finding the [Biblical] evidence of its existence.  Key words being, “Biblical evidence”.  They certainly can’t look to John 15:14-15 for any help. 

Obviously, because it’s been going on for some sixteen hundred plus years now since the Anthanasian Creed surfaced in 325-AD, man has come up with a way to keep its false “method” of salvation up and running.  I can safely say it has everything to do with man’s desire to trust those believing the same as them, even when the inspired word of God lends no support.

With the Son of God saying “For all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you” in John 15:14-15, I see the follower of that creed having a 0% chance of making the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” [Biblically] sound.  The key words here are, “Biblically sound”.  Yeshua saying “For all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you” proves one thing.  The things Yeshua made known, He heard them from His Father, thus keeping Him from being the source of them.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

When Yeshua speaks of the Father, He’s referring to “My God” His God and, “My Father” Father (John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12).

People, the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of anyone’s soul.  Other than exposing it as a false doctrine, the inspired word of God has absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.

There are many false doctrines out there to choose from these days my friends.  Obviously the majority of them have absolutely nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Those rejecting the Gospel of Jesus Christ see no reason to preach any plan of salvation, and they make that perfectly clear. 

The Anthanasian Creed which is the high priest of all false doctrines however, is in a category all by itself.  For good reason, because it forces its followers to teach its false method of salvation claiming the gospel of Jesus Christ supports it.

Nothing has caused more people to stray from [Biblical] truths, and to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.  The follower of that creed will say differently, but at the same they’ll have no choice but to having to admit to no [Biblical] evidence of Yeshua claiming to be God.  That’ll be where followers of that creed bring man’s interpretation of [Scripture] into the conversation.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment