From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Play It Safe

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “Part one is preaching the gospel, part two is making disciples.”  Sounds good doesn’t it.  It would be if the one saying it [is] “preaching the gospel” of Jesus Christ and, not encouraging others to believe false doctrines. 

This pastor who believes the salvation of one’s soul is determined by whether or not they believe the doctrine of the “Trinity,” encourages others to believe the Anthanasian Creeds false “method” of salvation.  Unfortunately for this pastor, “making disciples” of Messiah Yeshua has absolutely nothing to do with the doctrines of men.

This whole thing about a person having to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, has absolutely nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

It won’t be a problem to link the doctrine of the “Trinity” directly to the Anthanasian Creed which surfaced and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.

The safest thing we can do my friends is to not only trust the inspired word of God, but preach it leaving no options on the table.  It’s either God’s way, or everyone else’s way.

If you’re confessing to be a [Bible] carrying believer in Jesus Christ, don’t look to the doctrines of men for anything.  When it comes to preaching the only thing that matters, the gospel of Jesus Christ, the inspired word of God is sufficient, as is.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment