From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, August 21, 2017

Agree Only When it's Biblically Sound

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard the words “the gospel of Jesus Christ” within a thirty minute span mind you, and for what had to be a minimum of ten times.  The pastor here was [really] getting into how important it was to spread “the gospel of Jesus Christ” throughout the land.  No problem here, I totally agree with the pastor who happens to be a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

It just goes to show that if the message is delivered straight from the inspired word of God, which is exactly what happened in this case, [true] followers of Messiah Yeshua give thanks to God.  I don’t know about you but giving thanks to God for that which agrees with the teachings of Messiah Yeshua, is the right thing to do. 

Obviously, because with man subject-to-change-daily is the norm, teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation requires them having to either add to and/or subtract from the writings supporting the Anthanasian Creed since its existence.  None of which can be found in the inspired word God. 

After that thirty minute program had ended, I listened to the very next program offered up on the same “Christian” radio station.  It too was thirty minutes in length.  I was returning from walking our dog, “Ohana”, and getting a cup of coffee (via the drive through window).  I did enjoy my coffee while sitting in the car, as passersby stopped to pet little Ohana who was half outside the driver’s side window at the time, so I had plenty of time to listen to both of these programs.

In the second program a different pastor was going on and on about how David was at fault (2 Samuel 11:1-27), and that there’s “No evidence of Bathsheba being implicated in the [Bible]”.  I have to tell you, both of these pastors clung tightly to what’s actually written in the inspired word of God.  If a total stranger to these pastors was present at either of these teachings, they would have left knowing the source of the messages they heard was the inspired word of God.

When all was said and done, both programs coming to an end, I gave thanks to God saying, “The Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ.”

There’s “No evidence of Bathsheba being implicated in the [Bible]” pretty much sums up my point.  There’s no evidence of Jesus claiming to be the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” in the [Bible], either.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment