From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Are You Doing it Wrong?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.  2 Peter 2:1-3 (NKJV)

Peter wrote what is known to us today as 2 Peter 2:1-3, in the first century.  It’s no secret that ignoring [Biblical] truths is on the rise some two thousand years later.  The moment one chooses to teach non-truths as truths, which is to say ignore [Biblical] truths, one becomes a false teacher.  Those that choose to believe these false teachings have chosen to ignore [Biblical] truths as well.

I’ve made it crystal clear, the Anthanasian Creed is the target.  Others may go a different way but for me, the Anthanasian Creed is number one on the list of falsities that need to be exposed.  The Anthanasian Creeds having to believe [or else] “the Son is God” to be saved “method of salvation,” is false.  The Anthanasian Creed totally ignores, the salvation of the souls of everyone that has passed on prior to it surfacing in 325-AD and those that have chosen not to ignore [Biblical] truths since. 

When you declare the only way to salvation, it better not be someone’s next best guess.  This is exactly what the Anthanasian Creed is. 

God’s plan of salvation is in the [Bible] for all to read and is crystal clear.  Don’t look for the words “the Son is God” in the [Bible], because you won’t find them there.

I hear “church” goers saying, those people attending a different “church” aren’t saved, all the time.  They’re targeting what they believe to be “false” teachings of that particular (denomination) “church.”  What they’re saying is unless one believes what they believe, one cannot be saved.  I would ask them my question.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

So tell me, who are the “false teachers” of the twenty first century?  Does anyone have the right to say other “churches” are doing it wrong?  If they are teaching the Anthanasian Creed as sound doctrine and thus ignoring [Biblical] truths, I would say no. 

As one who loves Jesus, and not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the person is saved.  I know that my answer to the question, agrees with [Biblical] truths.  It is my mission to bring the false teachings of the Anthanasian Creed to a screeching halt. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment