From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Stick to The Message of Jesus


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Jessica and Tiffany have never met.  Neither is shy when it comes to telling others about Jesus.  Jessica, who is 97 years old has been a Christian for the majority of her adult years, arrives at the local clinic for her annual checkup.  Tiffany is 34 years old, recently saved, and works for the doctors office.  She introduces herself to Jessica and takes Jessica to a private room.  After receiving all the necessary personal and medical information required Tiffany leaves the room.  Just as quickly as she left, Tiffany returns to the same room.

“The doctor will be here soon Jessica,” explained Tiffany.  “I was asked to stay with you.  It shouldn’t be too long.”

Jessica motioned for Tiffany to take a seat and said with a smile, “That’s fine dear.”

Seated comfortably next to Jessica, “You don’t look a day over 60 Jessica,” said Tiffany.  “Happy as could be and fit as a fiddle.  What’s your secret?”

With a soft and caring voice, Jessica replies, “To make a very long story short, seventy five years of looking to Jesus.”

“Well then… I’ve got a lot of looking ahead of me to do because I just got saved a month ago,” said Tiffany cheerfully.  “What does looking to Jesus look like?”

“The joy on your face when you openly confessed to being saved,” said Jessica quickly.  “Your interest in wanting to know more about Jesus.  Would you say that I’m not happy about you being saved?”

“Not at all,” said Tiffany quickly.  “I can tell.  You’re enjoying this moment as much as I am.”

“We recognize this moment for what it is,” agreed Jessica in a motherly way.  “A moment together… and right before our very eyes… with Jesus.”     

Interested in wanting to learn more, Tiffany questioned, “Are you able to recognize those that don’t believe in Jesus?”

“While in this world you won’t know who is or isn’t saved.  It’s not our role to play God,” said Jessica convincingly.  “When they make themselves known to you however, look for Jesus in their life.  One thing is for sure and this didn’t come to me overnight.  Nothing can separate me from what Jesus did on that cross.  Is there something you’d like to say Tiffany?”

“Yes, stick to the message of Jesus,” said Tiffany convincingly.  “Jessica.  You’ve seen a lot of changes in your life.  What’s the difference between say when you were my age and now?”

Jessica thought for a moment and then explained “Besides the scenery and this high tech world that we live in nothing has changed Tiffany.  You’re 100% correct.  Stick to the message of Jesus.”

With a knock on the door, Tiffany says, “Come in.”

A voice is heard from outside the room, saying, “The doctor is on the way.”

Rising up from the chair, Tiffany says, “Thank you for talking with me.  God bless you Jessica.”

“Tiffany,” said Jessica with compassion.  “You’re well beyond your years.  Don’t let anyone or anything keep you from…”

Interrupting in a very nice way Tiffany finishes the sentence, saying, “looking to Jesus.”

“Spend each and every day of your life… looking to Jesus,” replied Jessica.

The doctor knocks and enters.  He looks at Jessica and says, “sorry for the wait my beloved sister in Christ.  You’re looking great as always.  I hope you enjoyed Tiffany’s company or should I say I hope she enjoyed yours.”  He turns and smiles at Tiffany.

“You’re right on both counts my long time brother in Christ… and we’re all the better for it,” replied Jessica.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment