From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Not Then, Not Now


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” And as He walked by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” They immediately left their nets and followed Him. Mark 1:14-18 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, “Jesus saw Simon and Andrew casting a net into the sea,” and said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.”  This event took place in the first century.

Simon and Andrew were eyewitnesses to the events that led to Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection.  What was good for Simon and Andrew then, which certainly includes Jesus “preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,” is good for us today.  Believing in Jesus, which is to say “the gospel of the kingdom of God,” is God’s plan of salvation in nut shell.  You’ll find an accurate account of the events leading up to and including Jesus’ death burial and resurrection, in the [Bible]. 

Treating the [Bible] as more than sufficient enough as is, is the safest thing one could do.  When you trust the word of God, the [Bible], you have everything you need.  The kingdom of God being the prize. 

Simon and Andrew’s account of following Jesus is mentioned in the [Bible].  The Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” is not.  Would you say the Anthanasian Creed that was birthed and became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, played a role in Simon and Andrew’s decision to follow Jesus?  No.  It was not necessary then and it is not necessary now.  I say Simon and Andrew are true “fishers of men,” saved according to “the gospel of the kingdom of God.”  Believe in Jesus, “the gospel of the kingdom of God,” and you will be too.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment