From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Who Gets to Go to Heaven?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Who gets to go to heaven?  Forgiven people go to heaven.”  The speaker on the radio went on to say, after quoting John 3:16, “whoever believes in Jesus goes to heaven.”  I agree with the speaker, those who believe in Jesus “forgiven people” do go to heaven.  However the speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed and teaches you must also believe in the trinity to be saved.  I say there’s every reason to believe “whoever believes in Jesus goes to heaven.”

I don’t blame the speaker, the Anthanasian Creed is the problem.  Believing it, rejecting it, whatever a person chooses to do with the Anthanasian Creed, it’ll have absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of their soul.  The [Bible] is crystal clear concerning the matter, “whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life.”  

The speaker’s “whoever believes in Jesus goes to heaven” message is [Biblical] sound and 100% trustworthy.  There was no mention of anything linked to, or related to, the Anthanasian Creed in the speaker’s “forgiven people go to heaven” message.

If you’re trusting the Anthanasian Creed, are you not forced to say unless “forgiven people” believe the doctrine of the “Trinity” they’re not saved and not going to heaven.  I believe that’s exactly what you’re forced to say.  Can you prove me wrong?  The doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist, if not for the Anthanasian Creed.  Get rid of the Anthanasian Creed and the problem is solved.     

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the last thirty days.  The overall top ten position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), Unknown Region (10), France (3), Germany (4), Poland (5), Russia (2), Singapore, Ukraine (8), Brazil, and Canada.

The last seven days.

United States of America, Unknown Region, Germany, France, Canada, India, Singapore, Brazil, United Kingdom (6), and Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment