From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, January 31, 2019

No Harm No Foul


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to the Apostle Paul, “Paul was quoting from his Greek New Testament.”  Let me emphasize, “Paul was quoting from his Greek New Testament.”  The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

Even if the speaker meant to say Paul was quoting from the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures “Old Testament,” written a hundred plus years before Paul’s birth mind you, Paul would be repeating something that he said in his writings, which certainly made their way into the New Testament.  Praise be to God! 

We’re all going to say things that we’d just as soon forget.  What he said was wrong but doesn’t affect one’s salvation.  I say no harm no foul, as long as someone’s not telling me I have to believe something to be saved.  The Anthanasian Creed, “the Greek New Testament” that Paul supposedly quoted from or the Septuagint, are not something one has to believe to be saved.  If someone should try to convince me of it being otherwise, I will not agree to disagree.  The [Bible] is more than sufficient enough as is, and that’s all I need to know.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The top countries coming onto this blog the past seven days.  Overall top ten position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), Germany (4), Russia (2), France (3), Unknown Region (10), Ukraine (8), Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Colombia, and Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment