From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Period of Adding Things Onto God's Plan of Salvation


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of He who said ‘I am ascending to My God and Your God,’ Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See John 20:17 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Let us pay careful attention to what we heard so that we don’t drift away.”  The speaker on the radio was speaking about people who no longer go to church and, encouraged the listening audience to not “drift away” like them.  The speaker however has drifted away from [Biblical] truths, as so many others believing the same have done. 

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?” John 14:9 (NKJV)

The speaker believes “He who has seen Me has seen the Father” in John 14:9, is evidence of Jesus claiming to be God in the [Bible].

Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.” John 6:46 (NKJV)

No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.  1 John 4:12 (NKJV)

The [Bible] makes it clear that “No one has seen God at any time” in 1 John 4:12 and Not that anyone has seen the Father” in John 6:46.

“You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV).   

As you can see that by paying careful attention to these verses of [Scripture], Jesus isn’t claiming to be God in John 14:9.  In John 14, and verse 28, it shows us “My Father,” Jesus’ Father, “is greater than” Jesus.  In believing that Jesus is God, the speaker [really] did “drifted away” from these [Biblical] truths.

The Anthanasian Creed marks a period of adding things onto God’s plan of salvation.  It’s responsible for a number of false teachings and for, many drifting away from [Biblical] truths.  Adding onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century go hand in hand with, promoting the Anthanasian Creed as believable.”

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” He answered and said; “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.” John 9:35-37 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Jesus speaks of “the Father,” He’s referring to “My God” His God and “My Father,” His Father.  As to who He is, “The Son of God,” You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”

There is absolutely nothing to gain by saying Jesus claimed to be “God” in John 14:9.

Why people do wrong things, does not justify them.  It’s true.  Only a fool, would believe everything they hear.  The [Bible] however is 100% believable, as is.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The overall top ten countries on the blog.

United States of America, Russia, France, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Poland, Unknown Region, and Canada.

The top ten countries in the past thirty days.

United States of America, Unknown Region, France, Egypt, Ireland, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment