From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Best is Still Yet to Come


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the name of He who shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Micah 5:4 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

Jesus was nailed to the cross, forsaken by many in the first century, as He “cried out with a loud voice, saying, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”  Instead of directing this question towards those who had forsaken Him then, Jesus asked “My God,” His God, “Why have You forsaken Me?”

This coming Sunday is Passover, “Easter,” when the emphasis is on remembering Jesus’ death burial and resurrection.  The coronavirus may have changed the way we live our lives’ today and will definitely change the way we celebrate it this year but nothing can undo what Jesus did for us two thousand years ago.  This holds true for believers and nonbelievers alike.     

Believers in Jesus, understand why Jesus had to die the way that He did, for they are equipped with the assurance that in Jesus the best is still yet to come. 

To them I say, from one forgiven sinner to another, point people to Jesus.  Believers should never lose heart, because the best is still yet to come for them.

Nonbelievers, need to know the best is still yet to come for them as well.  It is on them whether they choose to [believe] accept the evidence of it being so, as laid out for us in the [Bible], but they need to be given the salvation message.  Believers, don’t forsake the nonbeliever.

In the end it all comes down to whoever [believes in] accepts what Jesus accomplished in the first century is saved.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  Romans 5:8 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

The question becomes how does one truly know the truth as to why Jesus had to die the way that He did.  We only have to look to the [Bible] which tells us that “while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”  I know this to be true.  I am trusting the [Bible] with the care of my salvation, for it shows me these truths.

Whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life.”  I believe, and confess “that Jesus is the Son of God.” 

If you are a believer or not, make time to read the [Bible] for yourself, and immerse yourself in Jesus Christ.  It’s an amazing vehicle that delivers all that Jesus accomplished in the first century.

The coronavirus can’t help but change us.  As for me, I want to be more passionate, loving, and kind towards others, and I will be praying daily towards that end.  One thing that will never change about me though as I will never be ashamed to tell others about Jesus.

Be well, and be safe.  Most importantly, [believe] know that in Jesus the best is yet to come.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment