From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, April 4, 2020

The King of The Jews


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who did not come to destroy but to fulfill, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)

Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?” Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew?” Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?” John 18:33-35 (NKJV)

Now Pilate wrote a title and put it on the cross. And the writing was:

JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Then many of the Jews read this title, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin. John 19:19-20 (NKJV)

Pilate” “said to” Jesus, “Are You the King of the Jews?”  Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”  It wasn’t until after this encounter with Jesus that “Pilate wrote,” Correctly so I might add, “JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.”

The [Bible} doesn’t tell us what led Pilate to write this about Jesus, let alone “put it on the cross.”  I like to think that, Jesus saying “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me,” had everything to do with it.  The words “Or did others tell you this concerning Me” opened my eyes as to, who or what I am believing, especially when it comes to the [Bible]. 

By the grace of God I know, that everything I need to know about Jesus, is in the [Bible].  I give thanks to God for all things that agree with Jesus’ teachings, as laid out for us in the [Bible].

Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

I hope this keeps you from straying from the [Bible], when speaking of or having to answer questions about, Jesus.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment