From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good Company


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who God sent to be the propitiation for our sins, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See 1 John 4:8-11 (NKJV)

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “We’re in good company when we say we don’t know.”  [Biblically] speaking, I agree with the speaker. 

I [believe in] accept what the [Biblical] Jesus accomplished in the first century, thus I am saved according to the [Scriptures], if you are too, “we’re in good company.”  My role is to tell others that by [believing in] this same Jesus, who according to [Mark 13:32] doesn’t know all things, they’ll never have to doubt their salvation.  When I say “the [Biblical] Jesus” I am not referring to anything to do with the Anthanasian Creed.

You’re “in good company,” if you agree with Jesus not knowing all things.  Jesus Himself, “nor the Son,” admits to not knowing “that day and hour.”

Those believing the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” when gathered together in the same place would say, “We’re in good company.”

The question isn’t what “company” we keep, but instead does the [Bible] really teach that the [Biblical] Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are one and the same?

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Anytime the one believing the Anthanasian Creed, speaks highly of it, it’ll conflict with Jesus’ teachings.

Don’t lose any sleep over it, because when the Son of God, “Jesus,” “ascended to” “My God” His God, the all-knowing God of the [Bible], it settled the matter.  Jesus is not all-knowing and like us does not know “that day and hour” when He will return.  Being in “good company” will not get you saved.  Trust [Scripture] alone.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment