From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Then Comes The End


“The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” 2 Corinthians 11:31 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “All things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  1 Corinthians 15:24-28 (NKJV)

Then comes the end, when” Jesus “delivers the kingdom to God the Father,” “then the Son Himself,” Jesus, “will also be subject to Him who put all things under” Jesus, “God the Father,” “that God may be all in all.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment