From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I Don't Know


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” John 8:7 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to Jesus saying “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first,” “Did He yell it, or did He say it softly?  I don’t know how He said it, but He said it.”  The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

After hearing “I don’t know how He said it, but He said it,” I thanked God.  If I kept count of the number of times I’ve heard someone talking about the [Bible], as if they were eyewitnesses to the events that took place during [Biblical] times, it would be in the thousands.  I’m talking about those saying things are true, when there’s no record of it in the [Bible].

The issue here isn’t how Jesus said “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first,” it’s “He said it.”  We need to take Jesus seriously, 100% of the time.  This means keeping our eyes on the [Scriptures], and leaning not on our own understanding of them.

If asked how I know something not found in the [Bible] is true, I’d have to reveal my source as something other than the [Bible].  I can’t give anyone reason to believe it is [Biblical].  If I do the error is mine, but the damage is done.

The speaker’s “I don’t know how He said it, but He said it,” is a prime example of how one should treat any situation where it is not spelled out for us in the [Bible].  We should always say “I don’t know” when we don’t know, especially when it concerns the [Bible].

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment