From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, November 10, 2018

What Must I Do To Be Saved?


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

If a person confesses “Jesus is the Son of God,” I believe they are saved.  I’m just not going to second guess 1 John 4:15 in any way, shape or form.  I’d say my role is to trust God in every situation.  His word is enough for me.  I do trust God is in full control of the situation, so the truth will be known.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven” in Matthew 7:21-23 is plain, simple, and easy to understand though should make us all a little uneasy.  The person confessing “Jesus is the Son of God” must never forget that the God of the [Bible] knows, hears and sees, all things.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Jesus said “My Father in heaven” in Matthew 7:21-23, He’s referring to “My Father” His Father and “My God” His God, the all-knowing God of the [Bible].

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:29-31 (NKJV)

The all-knowing God of the [Bible] has made it crystal clear for us, concerning what one must do to be saved, in the [Bible].  It’s all about having to believe in “the Son of God,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.” 

Trusting God knows what’s best for us, which is to say God’s plan of salvation or bust, this will keep one from ever having to hear “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!”  When Jesus took their place on the cross, those trusting God’s plan of salvation, His shed blood covered all their sins.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment