From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My Mission Continues

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” John 7:24 (NKJV)

You’ve probably heard the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”  Well the same can be said about man; specifically those claiming to be teaching “Biblical” truths.

Don’t judge what you’re hearing from the pulpit by the one who’s delivering it.

I wasn’t always up front with followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  From my youth when I had doubts about their teachings, to decades later knowing the [Bible] doesn’t support the Anthanasian Creed, I struggled with the idea of letting them know the truth.  Although I didn’t have any aversion towards followers of that creed during this time, I know there were times when I just didn’t want to be around them.  I’m sure the fear of having to face “the church” or losing family and friends, had everything to do with it.  My silence regarding the Anthanasian Creed all ended in 2009 and my writing on the subject began.  My mission, to expose the Anthanasian Creed as the false doctrine it is, continues.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment