From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Message of the Cross


Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)

In the name of the Son of the living God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 6:69 (NKJV)

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.” Matthew 12:31-32 (NKJV)

Matthew 12:31-32 is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  Believe in Jesus, or bust.  The Holy Spirit leads us [directly] to the [Biblical] Jesus, and believing in Jesus is the only way to salvation.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18 (NKJV)

The message of the cross is foolishness,” to the one that chooses to reject Jesus.  To the one that “believes in” Jesus, its God’s plan of salvation in a nut shell.

“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:15 (NKJV)

Some believe without the doctrines of men “the kingdom of God” is unattainable.  The Anthanasian Creed for example commands that unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved.  Nothing could be further from the truth. 


When I meet someone for the very first time, who confesses Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, thus saved according to the [Scriptures], somewhere in the conversation I’ll let them know following Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.

I trust God is in full control of the situation because I know He orchestrated the meeting in the first place.  The Anthanasian Creed will continue to be the high priest of all false doctrines.

If you’re looking to preach “the gospel” of Jesus Christ in truth my friend, take it straight from the [Bible], and leave the rest to the all-knowing God of the [Bible].

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the past thirty days.  Overall top ten position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), Unknown Region, Poland (6), Germany (4), France (3), Russia (2), Singapore, Bulgaria, Colombia, and Iraq.  I can’t figure out this “Unknown Region” thing.  Based on the numbers available to me, it should be in the overall top ten.  Nevertheless, not my will but God’s will be done.

Total number of post, not counting this one, 795.  Available, 237.

No comments:

Post a Comment