From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Treat the Bible with Respect


“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)


In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “The word of God is not a human enterprise.”  The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

I’d say, as one that rejects the Anthanasian Creed, the speaker is 100% correct.  “The word of God is not a human enterprise.”  The Anthanasian Creed however, is.  Simply put if you’re confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of your life, you are saved according to the [Scriptures].  Your salvation has absolutely nothing to do with the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible], more specifically, the Anthanasian Creed.  Nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.

“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” Matthew 17:5b, c and d (NKJV)

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.” John 11:41-42 (NKJV)

God wants us to “Hear Him,” listen to these things Jesus said, not to lean on our own understanding of these things Jesus said.  Treat them, and all those found in the [Bible] with total respect, that they are sufficient enough as is. 

Knowing Jesus “because of the people who are standing by” gave thanks to God “I thank You,” we should follow Jesus’ lead.  Thank God because God’s increase is always guaranteed for all those within hearing distance of it when the gospel of Jesus Christ is preached in truth.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the past thirty days.  Top ten overall position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), Poland (6), Germany (4), Unknown Region, France (3), Russia (2), Singapore, Bulgaria, Colombia, and Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment