From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Let's Not Forget


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Is Jesus just one of the many gods?”  The speaker on the radio was referring to how the so called “nonbeliever” looks at the different religions of the world.  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

Let’s not forget, the Anthanasian Creed tells us “So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God, not being three Gods but one God.”  Don’t make the mistake of believing the [Bible] mandates us to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone the only way to salvation.

Jesus is the Son of God.  If this fact was left well enough alone from the get go, which is to say according to the [Scriptures], there’d be no reason for Him to be considered as one of the many gods of this world.  There’s no [Biblical] reason to believe otherwise, this itself settles the matter.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment