From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, November 16, 2018

The Anthanasian Creed Will Not Endure Forever


“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given authority over all flesh, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 17:2 (NKJV)

Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him, and keep His word.”  John 8:54-55 (NKJV)

Jesus answered, “And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him, and keep His word.”  Jesus is known for telling the truth, and the [Bible] gives us no reason to believe otherwise.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Jesus not only wants us to believe “the Son” doesn’t know “that day and hour, He wants us to believe “the only true God” is His God.  Jesus saidnor the Son, You, the only true God” and “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”

“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:24

I know these things Jesus said aren’t mine, either.  I believe them to be absolute truths, trustworthy, and I’ll certainly share them with others, but I am not the source of them.  Jesus’ God, is the source of these things Jesus said. 

The [Bible] makes provisions for Jesus to not know all things.  It also explains “the only true God” was the source of these things Jesus said.  The only true God” is all-knowing while Jesus is not.  

For those believing the Anthanasian Creed has “opened” their eyes as to who Jesus is.  Jesus is the Son of God and not the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” that was birthed in 325-AD.  Removing the Anthanasian Creed from the equation solves the problem.  Actually whether one continues to cling to the Anthanasian Creed or not, it will not endure forever.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment